Wilson White Company is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a generous benefit program and opportunities for training and education in the property management industry and related fields.
Our approach is to build strong teams and assist them is excelling! Wilson White Company is recognized within the property management industry as a leader in property management. Build your future with us!
We are seeking a grounds professionals to join our team. Previous grounds experience is not required. Responsibilities will include
- Installation and regular maintenance of annual plantings
- Weeding, raking, shoveling, planting
- Installation of mulch/shrubbery
- Light janitorial
- Snow & ice removal
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks from start to finish
- Ability to complete planting, plant maintenance and janitorial duties as well as and other grounds/janitorial general maintenance repairs
- Strong organizational/planning skills
- A friendly customer service oriented – Can Do attitude
- Must have reliable transportation
- Interest in expanding skills and an honest desire to grow
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-668-8888