Wilson White Company is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a generous benefit program and opportunities for training and education in the property management industry and related fields.
Our approach is to build strong teams and assist them is excelling! Wilson White Company is recognized within the property management industry as a leader in property management. Build your future with us!
We are seeking a grounds professionals to join our team. Previous grounds experience is not required, we will teach you! Our successful Grounds Professionals have had the opportunity to grow and expand within the company.
Responsibilities will include
- Installation and regular maintenance of annual plantings
- Weeding, raking, sweeping, shoveling, planting
- Installation of mulch and plantings
- Porter duties such as delivery of resident notices
- Trimming of trees, shrubs and plantings
- Light janitorial
- Snow & ice removal
- Valet pick up duties
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to lift 80 lbs
- Ability to work outdoors in all seasons
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks from start to finish
- Ability to complete planting, plant maintenance and janitorial duties as well as and other grounds/janitorial general maintenance repairs
- Strong organizational/planning skills
- A friendly customer service oriented – Can Do attitude
- Must have reliable transportation and valid drivers license
- Interest in expanding skills and an honest desire to grow
This position is Full Time with overtime as needed. The Grounds Professional reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
We would like to meet you and discuss this opportunity to become a part of our team! Please respond to this listing with a resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about what Wilson White Company has to offer and the specifics of this exciting opportunity!