Wilson White Company is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a generous benefit program and opportunities for training and education in the property management industry and related fields.
Our approach is to build strong teams and assist them is excelling! Wilson White Company is recognized within the property management industry as a leader in property management. Build your future with us!
We are a professional, personable property management and leasing company of long standing, dedicated to providing clean, convenient and comfortable accommodations for apartment residents and commercial tenants. We strive to observe the highest ethical standards and has earned a reputation for honesty, integrity and commitment in employee relations, customer service and community citizenship.
We are seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians to join our teams. The Maintenance Technician should have previous maintenance experience as well as excellent customer service skills. Responsibilities will include
– Timely completion of service requests and special projects
– Apartment preparation of make-ready turns
– Assess and make repairs to issues including electrical, plumbing, boiler/chiller, appliances etc.
– Snow & ice removal
– Grounds maintenance
– On-Call duties for emergency after hours calls
– Organization and planning of projects, preventive maintenance and turnover work
– Observe safety OHSA/MIOSHA guidelines
– Ability to complete at least 4-6 service requests per day
The successful candidate will possess:
– Knowledge and skills to complete plumbing, electrical, boiler/HVAC, drywall, appliance and other general maintenance repairs
– Ability to lift at least 80 lbs
– Strong communication skills – Oral/written/electronic
– A friendly customer service oriented – Can Do attitude
– Two years maintenance experience, preferred
– A detailed knowledge of make ready apt. turns including light carpentry
– HVAC certification a plus
– Must have reliable transportation and Valid Driver’s License
– Must have basic tools
– Interest in expanding skills and an honest desire to grow
We will provide you with competitive compensation package including hourly wage, optional health/dental/vision and life insurance. Our team members have the opportunity to participate in a retirement savings plan as well.
Please respond by email to email@example.com